Design
Welcome to the Deign forum Join now for info on up coming forum designs, to give ideas for new forum designs and much much more.

Galatic Message

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Galatic Message

Post by Ari Hadar on Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:18 am

"i, Ari Hadar most trusted of men to Garran, take the seat of power, and I swear to all cardassains that I will destroy the Romulans one and for all, Our Leader went in peace and was killed, this can not stand i will destroy the Romulans and all there planets, with or With our the federations help."
he pauses then continues
"you have woke a sleeping giant
Ari Hadar
User 300 Posts
User 300 Posts

Activity Points : 1338

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Galatic Message

Post by Evil Person on Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:33 am

A Message came in response, "you reaslise that i know have the 3 planets closest to your planet, once your fleets are spread thin, i will strike, and i will make shure that your fleets are spread thin, also you realise that since you are so far away, you will need to cross the neutral zone, wich will make you an enemy of the Federation, also the federation is at piece with us, we have no drive to have a war with them, they are a threat, and we would rather them be neutral, also, do you really think that you can defeat your own defences, ha! Have a great time trying." I Said

User 600 Posts
User 600 Posts

Activity Points : 5936

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ari Hadar on Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:30 pm

yeah since you pretending my ships are the wrong one, I still have 200 ships plus I can just buy another few hundred if wish
Ari Hadar
User 300 Posts
User 300 Posts

Activity Points : 1338

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top